Disclosure: This blog is supported by its readers; this post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, may earn me a tiny commission, thank you! (you can read my full disclaimer here)
Amazon prime day running only on July 12-13, you might find some very good deals during those days; (please mind that these deals are only available to prime members). If you are not a prime member, you can work around it by using the free trial, getting the deals you want and then cancelling it after.
As a student, you can get the benefits of a prime student account (p.n. you will need your university email address to sign up, otherwise it won’t work!), this will give you a 6-month free trial.
If you are not a student, you can get a standard prime account with a 30-day free trial.
Prime Day bounty promotions:
- Audible (my favourite, I’d say this is worth it for sure!): Through 12-13 July, Amazon Prime members get three months of Audible for free. Membership includes an unbeatable selection of new releases, best sellers, and Audible Original audiobooks and podcasts.
- Amazon Music Unlimited: Through 12-13 July, new subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited, who are also Prime members, can receive four months of access for free.
- Kindle Unlimited: Through 12-13 July, your audience can get three months of Kindle Unlimited for £0. This offer is exclusive for eligible Prime members only.
- Amazon Kids+: Through Prime Day, get a 3-month Amazon Kids+ family plan for £3.99. Terms apply.
Prime Day products:
- Lightning Deals (these change regularly, so I’d keep an eye on this)
- Deals under £15 (you might find some good stationery, but also keyboards, headphones, mouse etc)
- Computers & Software (might be a good time to buy if you are looking for a laptop)
In here I will put recommendations from the mature student community, please comment on the live post with your deals/recommendations!